Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Wait......

Who likes waiting? Yuck. I thought that the 7 month average wait was going to be eternity. However because of the China Adoption office in China moving to a new facility this year, and they say that the number of people applying to adopt has increased significantly - WE HAVE WAAAAIIIITEDDDDDDD.

Even though it has been hard - there has been a peace deep within me that I can not explain. I KNOW God has this all planned out. The reason we are having to wait so long is so that we are matched with the PERFECT child that He has for us. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Being pastors and having an active 3 year old help time to pass too! Between the church and having a preschooler - I stay pretty busy!

After waiting 17 months - we finally got our BIG CALL!

No comments: